This Policy applies to information we collect on supercharge.business, sub-domains, and managed domains about:
1) visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
2) people who register their emails with us or email us with their email or forward any of our information via our website; and
3) people who use our interactive chat functions to communicate with us.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US
When you register your emails with us or provide your emails to us, we may use them for the following:
- send you newsletters or contact you about our products and services we think you may be interested in.
- send you newsletters or contact you about our partners' products and services we think you may be interested in.
You agreed with this by submitting your personal information to us, and you understand that you can always opt-out later. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an unsubscribe email when you received our latest newsletter.
By submitting your emails, you have given your consent that DMW, SI & managed domains can use the information given as set out in this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. The information is used to track visitor use and compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Site features may not function in a few cases if you remove cookies from your browser.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put appropriate security procedures and technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information, such as save guarding with our sophisticated IT equipment and data management.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email with an email address to return to or send a written letter with your name and address to return to. There will be small administration charges for providing you this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address, name, or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email by using our website contact form or by sending a letter to :
The administrator of Davis Materialworks - Supercharge Interactive
Address: 39 Ubi Road 1 #02-04, Singapore 408734.
Note: You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove inaccurate information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you on behalf of Davis Materialworks, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. SALE OF BUSINESS
If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We are Davis Materialworks, DMW, Supercharge Interactive, SI, and we own and operate these websites (“Site”) at
3. SITE ACCESS
3.1 You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
3.2 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error-free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
4. ACCESS TO SITES OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5. YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- 5.1.1 Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 5.1.2 Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- 5.1.3 Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 5.1.4 Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- 5.1.5 Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- 5.1.6 Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- 5.1.7 Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program, you must contact us, and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- 5.1.8 Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site (materials like images, content, and video);
- 5.1.9 Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- 5.1.10 Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- 5.1.11 Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
5.2 We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6.1 The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
6.2 You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- 6.2.1 The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
---> a. Misleading or could suggest any association, approval, or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
---> b. Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- 6.2.2 You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
6.3 We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Site at any time immediately, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
7.1 The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code, and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations of the quality, completeness, or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
9. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. DURATION OF TERMS
11. GOVERNING LAW
LAST UPDATED: 1st Jul 2021